Full Price: €950
Marie is delighted to invite you for the third time in the beautiful peaceful setting of the Valle d’Itria in Apulia, Italy. This time Marie will co-host the retreat with her long time dedicated yoga friend Ippolita. The retreat includes the following:
- 6 morning yoga classes with Marie: 5 mysore classes and 1 counted practice, the classes will include chanting, meditation and breathing practice and an introduction to the philosophy of yoga,
- 4 afternoon relax classes with Ippolita: 2 restorative classes and 2 yoga nidra classes,
- Amazing vegetarian/vegan catering,
- Beautiful countryside, nearby beaches.
Dates: Arrive Saturday 8th June and depart Friday 14th June 2024
YogApulia is a boutique retreat centre exclusively for yoga and meditation practice, which was set up and run with a lot of care and love by Mark & Nicola, themselves dedicated yoga practitioners.
The retreat has been renovated to create an intimate space in tune with the natural rhythm of nature, where guests can escape from the demands of the modern world to deepen their practice in the beautiful, peaceful setting of the Valle d’Itria in Apulia, Italy.
Delicious Vegetarian or Vegan brunches and supper are prepared by the wonderful chefs each day using local produce.
The international airport at Brindisi is approximately a 40 minute drive away and Bari is further to the north approximately 55 minute drive. Both airports have a good selection of international flights including Easyjet and Ryanair.
Accommodation consists of six twin bedrooms all with private ensuite bathrooms. All rooms offer a luxurious yet simple and understated feel.
A large outdoor courtyard provides the main communal eating space, and several outdoor terraces offer a place to relax in the sun or the shade.
Situated at the heart of the complex, the swimming pool acts like a colourful meeting point – with the blue water combining with the green olive trees and the red soil.
The retreat centre is set in 2.5 acres of grounds in a valley filled with olive and almond groves.
Arrive Saturday 8th June and depart Friday 14th June 2024
Our check in time is Saturday from 15.00 and check out Friday by 11.00.
The retreat is limited to 12 people.
- 950 Euros (includes accommodation, all meals and yoga) – double room with private bathroom
- 1300 Euros single room with private bathroom
There is an option to pay a deposit of 50% of the full amount to secure your place. The deposit is non-refundable and the balance must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the start date.
- 6 nights accommodation
- 2 delicious plant based meals daily, to include breakfast/brunch and evening dinner
- Light snacks and refreshments including, a selection of teas, coffee, water & fruit
- Wi fi internet connection
- All yoga classes with Marie and Ippolita
What’s not included?
- Transport to/from the retreat centre ( YogApulia can help organise local taxis, this will be an additional cost paid direct to the taxi driver)
Any question please contact us