Full Price: €765
Join Marie for a week yoga retreat in Greece at a peaceful and cosy seaside hotel right on the beach to refine your understanding of yoga.
Beyond the Ashtanga yoga Mysore style classes, the refinement of the breathing technique and asana (poses) theory, the focus of the retreat is in having time for yourself to rest and deepen your practice.
Run by Daphne and her family, the cosy and eco-labelled Daphne’s Club is conveniently situated just steps from the pretty beach of Sykia and the seaside pine forest of Xylokastro. The pine trees are omnipresent, and the sea is clear blue. The accommodation is lovely with options in studios and apartments with large rooms (en-suite bathroom) and kitchen. It really feels like home! Daphne is also passionate about food and offers delicious and extremely tasty cuisine Greek local and organic.
Kindness, quality and hospitality. Beaches, pine forest, mountain.
Yoga classes are held in the outdoor Shala overlooking the sea, mountains and pine forest.
The retreat is open to all levels – whether a complete yoga novice or a more experienced practitioner familiar with Ashtanga Yoga.
- 7 morning & 5 evening yoga classes
- Yoga props
- 7 nights’ accommodation according to your booking
- 6 brunches & 5 dinners
- Hotel facilities
- Transportation to and from the airport
- One evening out
- Personal expenses
Indicative daily schedule:
8:30 – 11:30 yoga class
12:00– 13:00 brunch
18:00 – 19:30 yoga class
20:00 – 21:00 dinner*
* except for one half day off
- Check-in on Saturday 30th May 2020 after 14:00 and have a free evening to relax before the workshop.
- Check-out on Saturday 6th June at 12:00.
- Shared room: €850 – early bird price €765
- Single room: €950 – early bird price €855
- Deluxe single room: €1000- early bird price €900
Early bird price: 10% off before the end of March.
If you would like to join us please contact Marie: